Driver CPC Courses: Safe and Secure Loading of LGVs
This subject, part of the driver cpc courses we deliver, is delivered either as a 3.5 hour module or as a stand alone 7 hour course.
All subject matter is derived from the Department of Transport and EU guidance on the safe loading of goods vehicles and is consistent with current legislation. Topics include;
- Operator and Driver Responsibilities
- Principles of Load Safety
- The requirements of Load Restraint
- Prior to loading & the Load Restraint System
- Methods of Load Restraint
- Roadside Stops – the process and outcomes
The 7 hour course includes detailed information on specific load restraint systems and methods for a variety of load types together with a detailed section on the prevention of bridge strikes as set out by Network Rail.
Please Contact Us to discuss your driver cpc courses requirements further
Keep on top of your CPC Periodic Training, Book Your Driver CPC Courses Today
Correspondence Address: Saxon House, 27 Duke Street, Chelmsford, ESSEX, CM1 1HT
UK +44 (0) 203 846 1734